What’s in the box: 1 DivaCup, storage pouch, and instructions for use and care
Model 1 is recommended for users under 30 years old, who have never delivered vaginally or by cesarean section.
(Looking for Model 2? Purchase here)
- 12-hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colours and dyes
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada
The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the time. Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent. The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Many women feel uneasy about changing their menstrual care routine. Years of dealing with the sights and odours of disposable tampons and pads cause the familiar reaction: “ick!”. Perfect for all activities (on air, land or sea), the DivaCup is easy to use and makes for a better period experience. With DivaCup’s one time purchase at $39, you save money on the tampons and pads you would normally buy.
Packaging: The DivaCup comes in a fully recyclable box
End of Life: When you decide to dispose of your DivaCup, simply dispose of the silicone cup at any recycling depot that takes silicone. Silicone is also compostable if the silicone is burned and the ashes are then compostable.